October 31, 2008

3X Caspar

Yes, that's me. I'm being a ghost for Halloween. A simple costume, just an old sheet. But as everyone knows, ghosts are invisible, unless you wear clothing. So I wore jeans and my Tilly hat so people wouldn't walk through me. I was the only ghost.

We had the principal cast of the Wizard of Oz (all upper management, with the CEO as the Wizard). We had a whole school of rainbow fish who smam through the room in a group dropping silver scales as they went by. There were m&m's of all colors, a nun in a traditional habit, hippies, animals, witches, oh my! Some very creative stuff.

A co-workers 3 year old daughter was frightened of me and wouldn't come near. She was a yellow m&m. Very cute. Her mother told her I was Casper but she wasn't buying it. She steered clear of me the whole party. And, yes, I had fun!!!

No comments: