October 31, 2007

Memorable Photos

I still have no time to write but I have a few minutes to post some photos. All were taken by my friend C. Cripps.


His Holiness the Dalai Lama in Centennial Park in Atlanta GA giving a public talk. He is waiting to be introduced.



His Holiness speaking to the crowd of thousands on a rainy day.













Clio and I and Christi and I hanging out at Clio's loft.











This was a most memorable experience. Having Frankye, and Christi and of course, Clio, with me there made it VERY special. I feel I haven't taken it all in yet. I felt so much emotion during the weekend that it was hard to feel calm and take in all that was taught. I think this was the most generous gift I have ever been given and I can't thank my friend Christi enough for that. When I can I will dowload the teachings that have been posted by Emory and listen again to His Holiness' teachings.

No comments: